Friday, July 27, 2007

TODAY'S THE DAY

Well, it has finally arrived ETSY TRASHION TRUNK SHOW DAY!!! I will only be able to attend via computer but have sent items to be sold - see my Flickr Post to see what went to New York -- and now I anxiously await the time for everything to start.

Now is a great time to for me (and everyone else participating) to thank all those who worked so hard to make this event happen and who promoted the heck out of it. Being around all these creative minds is very invigorating even when it is 'just' a computer association.

Watch for more great things from this team -- they have snagged at least 4 Etsy treasuries, a Etsy showcase spot, a featured place on the Etsy Home Page and so many other great things I don't even remember them all.

So let's all shop Trashion, recycle, upcycle and make our world an even better place with less trash blowing in the wind and filling up the landfills.

No comments: