Sunday, August 31, 2008

Just added some pics

Since the Sale is over, I've changed the picture display to show items in my own shop. Thanks for viewing and for your visits to the shops participating in the sale and for your purchases.

Kae

My VAST street team is having a Labor Day Weekend Sale and so I've added some visuals of the wonderful artwork that is specially priced this weekend. Just click on the picture you like and it will take you directly to the artist's store on Etsy. Happy shopping.

3 comments:

Lily Pang said...

Kae,

Thank you for including my piece here!

Jean Levert Hood said...

Wonderful Kae! This VAST team is so talented. Thank you for adding my piece!

kae1crafts said...

I've changed the pictures but you can still find great work by the VAST artists by going to Etsy.Com and searching "VAST Team" - use the quotes - and you will come up with a wide variety of stunning art.