Friday, July 10, 2009

Squidoo Lens Update and Vacation Doings


Hi Everyone,


We took a brief vacation and traveled to the western slope of Colorado to attend Clarence's 55th High School Reunion at Paonia, Colorado. We had a wonderful time - he was renewing memories and sharing them with me. I also had a chance to meet people that I've heard about for 50 years and now I have faces to go with the names. In addition to the reunion, we drove to the top of Grand Mesa and took lots of pictures. That will be my next lens on Squidoo so watch for the announcement.


I've just updated the K-HeLP lens and now have 47 helmet liners donated. I'm a long ways from the 911 I'd hoped to have by 9-11-2009 but you don't achieve anything without a goal so I'm off to knit some more. Before I leave however, I want to add that I've created a business card to advertise this project and have given away 5 to potential knitters so I'm hoping the numbers will increase before long.


For any knitters out there - here is the link to the Squidoo Lens where you can print out the pattern and register the number of liners you have donated.




Happy knitting.

No comments: